Your privacy is important to Dil Figaro, and Dil Figaro is committed to carefully managing your “Personal Information” in connection with
Receipt and Collection of Information
We collect Personal Information from users. In each case, you will only be required to provide the Personal Information that we need in order to be able to provide the services you have requested.
How Dil Figaro Uses the Personal Information
Dil Figaro does not share User’s Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Dil Figaro may use User’s information that Dil Figaro collects about User:
- to contact User occasionally to inform User of new Services features, or news or articles Dil Figaro thinks will be of interest to User;
- to contact User with regard to User’s use of the Services and changes in those Services;
- for internal business purposes;
- to provide User with information or services or process transactions that User has requested or agreed to receive;
- to provide User with marketing materials or relevant advertising, promotions and recommendations from Dil Figaro;
- to enable User to participate in a variety of the Service features;
- to process User’s account registration, including verifying User’s information is active and valid;
- to identify User as the author of any comments that User sends to Dil Figaro to be posted on the Website or Mobile App;
- to ensure that content on the Website and Mobile App is presented in the most effective manner for User and for User’s computer or mobile device;
- to provide User with information relating to any events held by Dil Figaro; and
- to provide User with access to User’s personal account.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.